and how!

Friday, August 12, 2011

8 weeks!



It's hard to believe that Brady is 8 weeks old today! In just 8 short weeks, he has turned our worlds upside down in the most amazing way. I can't really remember what life was like before he came along and I'm ok with that. His smile lights up the entire room and melts my heart each and every time. I am so in love with this little guy and can't imagine anything better than being his mom.


I love watching him focus and stare at things and imagine what's going through his little head. It's so fun to see him become more and more aware of his surroundings every day. 


Recently, we got to visit Cory at work! This was my first time seeing him "on duty" and I love this picture :)

Will Brady follow in daddy's footsteps?? :)

I know many of you have followed the Taylor family's story of sweet Ruby Jane.  In the midst of their sorrow, I am reminded of how precious life really is. We have so many blessings in which we give thanks to above. Brady is the ultimate blessing and I thank our Father each and every day for him. 

Every good and perfect gift is from above
James 1:17


No comments:

Post a Comment