and how!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

20 Week Ultrasound!

Today we had our 20 week Ultrasound and it was confirmed that Baby Barrow is, in fact a BOY! :) We had an Ultrasound at 14 weeks and they thought the baby looked like a boy but since it was super early, it wasn't a for sure thing. Even though it wasn't "for sure",  from the moment they told me it looked like a boy, I was convinced we were having a boy!  I was super excited for our Ultrasound today and couldn't wait to see our little bean moving around in there. It was so cool to see the baby's heart beating and all of the body parts that have developed-- such a miracle!


How cute is he already?! :)


His precious little foot :) 

I felt the baby kick for the first time last Friday, with this little foot!  I was sitting at my desk at work and felt a little poke right below my belly button. It was a totally different feeling than I had ever felt before so I knew it had to be little baby saying hello :) It was such a distinct feeling and ever since then, he has been kicking like crazy! It is so amazing to feel him moving around in there and I love it! 


This is.... uh.... his "boy part" :) It's zoomed in, I think! 


2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! Yep. That's a boy! So very precious. Thank you for sharing! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so adorable!! I can't wait to meet the little bean!! I had a great time with you tonight!!

    ReplyDelete