and how!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Welcome to my blog!


Hello!
This is my first official blog post and I am super excited! My name is Mandy and I created this blog so that I can share recipes. My husband, Cory, and I were married in October of 2009 and cooking for him has been somewhat of a challenge. You see, Cory is extremely picky; I am making it my personal mission to find the best recipes that will satisfy even the pickiest of eaters and share them with other chefs seeking the same. On a side note: I am not one to come up with recipes on my own but rather, find it much easier to search the web or a cookbook. With this in mind, I will always give credit where credit is due. I will post recipes soon after trying them and I hope to also list some of my favorites that I have made in the past. I hope you enjoy my blog and find it helpful!

Tonight's dinner was pretty darn good and I can't wait to share it! Both recipes came from www.allrecipes.com.

The main entree was Marinated Grilled Shrimp and the recipe can be found here: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Marinated-Grilled-Shrimp/Detail.aspx


Both the shrimp and asparagus were grilled on the BBQ and came out great!

I didn't take pictures but will try to remember to do so for future posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment